We craft a perfect roadmap to success!
The MWC wind is blowing again, and it’s becoming bigger and better. Mobile World Congress 2016, an annual gathering for Mobile IT industry players organised by GSMA is going to be held in Barcelona, Spain, from 22-25 February. MWC’s theme this year is “Connecting everyone and everything to a better future”. This year it will explore the socio-economic impact of mobile technologies on businesses, governments and individuals around the world.
It’s a 4 Day event where 95,000 senior professionals from the mobile IT industry will showcase their advanced technologies and most innovative products. Over 2200 companies are anticipated to participate in this year’s Mobile World Congress event. Major exhibitors include:
Events will revolve around app technology, IoT, Cloud capabilities, Sustainability, Green Technology, GSMA, Mobile Money, Graphene, Wearables and much more. Also, there will be some very prominent keynote speakers from big brands like Vodafone, UNICEF, AT&T, Buzzfeed, Cisco Systems, Ericsson, Huawei, and PayPal.
Another exhibition that attracts large crowds is the App Planet Exhibition, it is the perfect place for mobile app developers to showcase their mobile apps and network with their customers. The App Developers Conference is another program for the app developer community to gain insights and knowledge in the mobile applications domain.
4YFN (4 years from now) is a popular three day event amongst the tech startup community. It brings together mobile start-ups and entrepreneurs with investors, incubators, accelerators and big corporations from the digital as well as non-digital world.
My MWC Event App can be used by attendees to check event schedule, exhibitors info and help connecting with other attendees also. Download the Official GSMA MWC App.
IoT Pavilion will occupy its dedicated hall for showcasing the newest and most innovative companies in the IoT space like Sigfox, Bosch, LoRa, Libelium.
Here are a few technologies and advancements revealed by some big IT industry players in MWC 2016:
● Blackberry: Expecting to launch another android device this year
● HTC: HTC One M10 with Snapdragon 820 processor will debut in this year’s MWC.
● Huawei: Rumored to launch a regular flagship mobile model after the successful launch of Nexus 6P, Mate S and Mate 8.
● LG: Issued an invite which simply says ‘play begins’ to MWC 2016 , a major smartphone launch can be expected.
● Microsoft: Unveiling Lumia 750 at MWC 2016 and expecting a launch of HP falcon mobile handset.
● Samsung: Launch of the Samsung Galaxy S7, the SGS7 edge and possibly the Galaxy S7 Plus
● Sony Mobile at MWC 2016: Expecting Xperia Z5 Tablet and a new pressure-sensitive screen for Sony Xperia Z6.
● Google Project Ara: Unveiling the first consumer-ready version of modular smartphones.
While the list above has some big names that are likely to launch in early 2016, but during MWC, there could be smaller, lesser-known players that come as a surprise.
What are you looking forward to the most at Mobile World Congress in 2016? Let us know in the comments.
Smart TVs have built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports that allow users to directly…Read More
In a world that has now become increasingly mobilized, large and small-scale enterprises…Read More
Having a mobile presence has become a must for the survival of any…Read More
Samsung’s forthcoming Galaxy S5 could feature eye scanning technology, according to reports, in…Read More
We are proud to announce that Clutch has named mTraction Enterprise as one…Read More
India’s online food delivery industry is booming, thanks to digitization fuelled by advanced…Read More